A VERY productive year … thanks to you!
Christmas/End of Year, 2013
Dear Friend of Creation,
As winter cold and early sunsets conspire to make us gloomy, how quickly our mood can soar as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ – the Lord of Creation! It’s a great way to end the year – remembering how “the Word was made flesh” in a lowly manger, to identify with all humanity!
As we approach the end of 2013 I would like to share with you what Creation Moments has accomplished, thanks in large part to your generosity. The work you have helped us to do through our 50th anniversary year has produced a harvest of encouraging fruit, and all of us at Creation Moments want to thank YOU!
- Your prayers and generosity this year have helped us produce 270 more two-minute educational “Creation Moments” programs that are broadcast all over the world, five days each week, on over 1,300 radio stations and outlets.
- You have helped us start a brand new one-minute daily radio broadcast called The Creation Moments Minute. Over 200 programs had been aired on radio stations in Chicago, Boston, Arlington (TX) and Valdosta (GA) – giving the program a potential listening audience numbering in the millions – and the broadcast is continuing to expand.
- To serve our growing Hispanic audience, our program is translated and produced into “Momentos de la Creacion” and broadcast over 25 radio stations, four networks and 14 repeaters. The broadcast reaches the Southern US, Mexico, Spain and the Caribbean as well as South and Central America. A total of 240 programs were broadcast in 2013.
- You have helped us expand our creation science materials outreach for worldwide distribution. This includes the third volume in our DVD series, Moments with God’s Creation, and a new CD titled Made in God’s Image, featuring 30 of our best broadcasts about the wonders of the human body.
- Our website continues to expand, reaching out with our life-changing message to the increasingly web-savvy world we live in. Over 9,686 people are now receiving the “Creation Moments” radio broadcast in their e-mail. And in the past 12 months, our website had 306,243 unique visitors, with a total number of 446,088 website visits. This is a big increase over the previous year.
- Over the past 12 months, our media campaign with WorldNetDaily has resulted in more than 117,000 visits to our website, with nearly 1,200 of these people signing up for the Today’s Creation Moment e-mail.
- Our outreach this year highlighted our 50 years of ministry. Our new DVD called Celebrating 50 Years of Ministry is now available through our online bookstore.
Together, we are making a significant impact! I wish I could share with you all the wonderful comments we’ve received about your ministry. Here are just a few:
“Thank you for your wonderfully informative radio program! I work for a university, and I’ve seen their pro-evolution propaganda in full effect. It’s comforting to know information that can counter the slop that’s being taught as truth!” – M.J.
“Your radio show has helped me with the educating of my grandchildren.” – D.M.
“I really enjoy the daily emails I get from Creation Moments. We are planning on using the bulletin inserts at our little church. Thanks so much for all you do!” – M.M.
“I write to you from Argentina, where I hear your program every afternoon. Today I discovered your website so I can learn there.” – E.M.
I’m sending you this letter to thank you for contributing to the success of our ministry. In addition, I also suspect you have benefited in one way or another from Creation Moments. That’s why I ask you to take a moment now to consider how you can help us end the year financially strong and get 2014 off to a good start. With your prayers and financial support, we can continue on our mission that is expressed so beautifully in a song by the late Keith Green: “Thank you, oh my Father, for giving us your son, and leaving your Spirit ‘til the work on earth is done.”
Yours in Christ,
Mark Cadwallader, Board Chairman
P.S. For a donation of any amount, I am excited to send you a new book from ICR – Dinosaurs and the Bible. Where did dinosaurs come from? Where did they go? How long ago did they live? Dinosaurs are often portrayed as living millions of years ago — but what does the Bible say? If Genesis is correct, dinosaurs were created on the same day as humans just thousands of years ago. This 64-page paperback – filled with illustrations – explores the historical, scriptural and fossil evidence that shows God’s Word is accurate about dinosaurs and everything else!
To receive your copy, donate online or call 800-422-4253 during regular office hours. If you call after hours, please leave your name, phone number and the best time to return your call.
Remember that a cash gift postmarked by December 31 can help reduce your 2013 federal income taxes. If you itemize, the higher your tax bracket, the greater the savings for your charitable deductions. To receive a 2013 tax deductible receipt, your donation must be received by phone or postmarked by the US Postal Service on or before December 31, 2013.